Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just cause we're leaving doesn't mean we can't go camping.

Got some photos up from our more recent domestic adventures: Hiking in NH, Camping on the Cape, and Camping in the White Mountains.

I think I spent 4 hours whittling down, and cleaning up the 500 photos I took on these three trips. I have no idea how I am going to be able to keep up with all of the Australia and New Zealand pictures we're bound to take. Oh, and I just received the underwater housing we bought for our old digital camera. So even snorkeling will be producing photos.


Mekayla beat me to the top of this mountain by at least 15 minutes. Actually, I collapsed about 30 feet from the top and decided I was close enough and the view was good enough from there. Somehow she coaxed me to the top. Round trip it was about an 8 mile hike (6 1/2 hours).

Like the hat? I'm breaking it in for Australia.

No comments: