Our general route back to Boston goes like this:
- Hawaii: I can't wait to get away from winter.
- US West Coast: We have weddings to go to in Seattle and LA in Aug and Sept, so we'll be wandering down the coast.
- Colorado: Probably go up through Utah because it's supposed to be scenic and amazing.
- Some random route through the southern portions of the US to the East Coast.
- DC, NY (state, probably not the city)
- Then Boston.
But enough un-subtle hints.
We have also finished sorting through and editing our 15,000 New Zealand photos (I am not exaggerating). We're going to spread out the posting of the best of them so nobody is overwhelmed (us included). The first set takes you through all the places we have gone tramping (backpacking). And features such pictures as this:
The second set are various special occasions (like my 30th birthday) and look a bit like this (this is actually Grace's picture):
You can view them all from here. We will probably put up some more just before we leave, and then put up the rest after we reach the West Coast (of the US, not the rain soaked paradise of New Zealand's South Island).